The deadline to submit nominations for the 2020 Quality Awards is Friday, July 12! If you’re looking for ways to polish up your nomination before submitting it, this webinar will give you some inspiration.
Since 2009, the awards have celebrated inspiring projects and individuals that improved health care in BC. We can’t wait to learn about the people and projects you nominate, and we want to help you make your submissions the best they can be. Tune into this webinar for tips from our Quality Awards team on choosing the right award category, providing evidence that will make your nominee stand out, and more!
How to join the webinar on July 10:
1. Go to https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=ta8bfa4797c240ec892855c89405faae0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: VYMNP898
4. Click “Join Now.”
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=ta760c86efa262af306add056d042308c
To join the session by phone only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Canada Toll Free: 1.888.642.2128
Canada Toll: 1.647.484.7953
Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
United States Toll Free: 1.855.369.0445
United States Toll: 1.408.758.9898
Global call-in numbers: https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=TC&ED=778005162&tollFree=1
Show toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 556 758 620
If you need assistance to join:
- Contact BCPSQC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.604.668.8210
- Can’t join the training session? Click here: https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/qg8vzfb