This free, public event is part of Fraser Health’s 13th annual Research Week. Research Week is held annually with a combination of different events that include interactive workshops, panel discussions, keynote speakers, presentations by Fraser Health researchers, and much more. Click here to learn more!
This half-day workshop will explore the what, why and how of patient engagement. Presenters include patient partners, patient engagement experts and clinician research team members. This session will provide tips, tools and experiential learning for clinicians, researchers, health care professionals and members of the
- Delia Cooper (Patient Partner)
- Magdalena Newman (Research Navigator Leader, BC SUPPORT Unit Fraser Centre)
- Rableen Nagra (Patient Engagement Specialist, BC SUPPORT Unit Fraser Centre)
- Sarah Crowe (Clinical Nurse Specialist, Fraser Health)
- Fuchsia Howard, PhD (Associate Professor, UBC School of Nursing)
- Greg Haljan, MD (Critical Care Department Head, Surrey Memorial Hospital)
- Adrianne Haynes (Patient Partner)
- Joan Ford (Patient Partner)
- Mandy Bellows (Leader, Patient & Family Centred Care, Fraser Health)
When: Friday, June 8, 2018 | 0900 – 1200
Where: Central City, 4th Floor, Arbutus and Birch Rooms | 13450 102 Avenue, Surrey, BC
Click here to register (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). All the events listed are FREE. Research Week is open to all Fraser Health employees (clinical and non-clinical), physicians, and those from partner institutions. Some events are open to the public (Day 1, Day 2A, Day 3, and Day 4B).